One of our favorite times to visit Epcot is during the Flower & Garden Festival. I love options available at the Outdoor Kitchens and the flowers and topiaries really bring Epcot to life. This year’s festival will run from February 28 to May 28, 2018. Find out what you can expect to see strolling through the park.
Strolling and viewing the topiaries is one of the best parts of the festival. Pictures don’t do them justice because they are absolutely beautiful. At least 25 different plants, grasses and mosses of various colors, including pink and red begonias, dusty miller, palm fiber, palm seeds, ficus and lichen, are used to create and define facial and other features of festival character topiaries. The topiary displays are located throughout Epcot. You can view them as you make your way through the park to visit attractions or countries in the World Showcase. Here is where you can find them.
Welcome to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – A topiary display celebrating the 25th anniversary of the festival. It features Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Goofy.
- Donald Duck and nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie – Behind Spaceship Earth
- Stitch – Located on the fountain side of MouseGear
- Fab Five – Near the Festival Center and the Universe of Energy
- Disney•Pixar’s Buzz Lightyear – Near Mission: SPACE
- Disney•Pixar’s Lightning McQueen and Cruz from Cars 3 – Located near Test Track
- Phineas and Ferb – Located at the Odyssey Bridge
- Daisy Duck and Chip & Dale – Near Imagination Pavilion
- Butterflies – Near Showcase Plaza
- Bambi & Friends featuring Flower, Bambi, & Thumper – Showcase Plaza – West Plaza
- Figment – Between Future World and World Showcase
- The Three Caballeros – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna & Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Pandas and Bromeliad Dragon – China Pavilion
- The Lion King featuring Mufasa, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Sarabi, Simba, and Timon – Outpost
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Topiaries – Germany Pavilion
- Lady & The Tramp Topiaries – Italy Pavilion
- Disney•Pixar’s Woody Topiary – The American Adventure
- Beauty & the Beast – France Pavilion
- Cogsworth & Lumiere – France Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Tinker Bell & Fairy Houses from Pixie Hollow – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh & Friends Topiaries – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi & Friends Topiaries – Canada Pavilion
Ready to start planning your visit? Me too! I love to make to do lists. That way I can make sure to see my favorites and discover new things. I created a printable to help me keep track of everything I want to see and do at the Flower & Garden Festival since we will only be there for one weekend during the event. You can click on the photo below or this link to get the Flower & Garden Festival To Do List. And make sure to check out the Festival Guide Passport to start planning!