Welcome to those of you joining me from Meet the Magic and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 4th stop on our Magical Blogorail
When Disney announced that the Magic Kingdom would be open for 24 hours on February 29th I knew I had to be there. I’ve always wanted to attend a special event at Disney and since we purchased Annual Passes this year we thought why not!
We are going to be starting our day picking up our commemorative ear hats at the Transportation and Ticket Center. From there we’ll take the ferry to the Magic Kingdom so we can see the welcome show at 5:50 am.
From there who knows! We are planning on staying the entire 24 hours so I’m fairly certain we’ll have time to do whatever we want, including things that we usually skip. But some of our plans include:
- Meeting lots of characters.
- Finally watching the Dream Along with Mickey show in front of the Castle.
- Viewing Wishes from a new spot, maybe the train station.
- Eating. A lot. I am planning on eating at least three treats from the Confectionery (I’ll need the sugar) and trying out some new things like the Sangria from Tortuga Tavern.
- Watching the Magic, Memories, and You at 5:30 am on Thursday before we leave.
- Getting in as many rides at the Haunted Mansion as I can.
- Meeting up with lots of Disney friends!
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Disney Donna Kay
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard: