Welcome to Rolling with the Magic!
We’re Melissa and Andrew. We started this site to write about our experiences at the Disney Parks from a perspective of a wheelchair user and their family. We love all things Disney and enjoy sharing that love with all of you! You’ll find reviews and tips from our experiences at the parks and what we are currently geeking out about. But most of all we hope Rolling with the Magic can provide the tips and advice you need to visit Walt Disney World, Disneyland, or Disney Cruise line with physical limitations.
You can also find Melissa over at The Blogorail, a group of bloggers who have come together to share our love of Disney and Family Adventure.
Follow Rolling with the Magic on social media!
We love our readers and always enjoy hearing from you. If you have any questions please use our contact form or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Why We Visit Disney So Often:
- Disney in a Wheelchair is Still a Magical Experience
- The Magic of Disney Customer Service
- The Magic of Disney – Making Us Feel Like Everyone Else
More from Rolling with the Magic:
- More about WHILL
- Disney Universe: Changing, But Still Magical – New Mobility Magazine
- “Doing Disney” in a Wheelchair: Rolling with the Magic – Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
- Special Mouse Podcast
Rolling with the Magic is also happy to speak to the media and welcomes PR inquires. For information on our affiliate links and ads, please check out our Marketing Disclosure page.